Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cracow or Krakow?

Krakow appears to be the more common spelling. However, the University uses a "C" when translating their name into English - even while spelling the name of the city with a "K." Thus you will see our address as the Cracow University of Economics in Krakow, Poland. (I think the spelling with a "c" must come from the Brits, since the tour book I have that was published in England uses the Cracow spelling and the ones published in the U.S. use Krakow.)

No comments: